- Dimensions: (LxHxW): 120 x 85 x 25 mm (4.7 x 3.3 x 1.0 inches)
- Weight (loaded): 120 g (4.2 oz)
- Maximum range: 4 m (13 feet)
- Safety distance: 0.6 m (2 feet)
- Operation: Trigger-operated percussion primer, automatic charge switching.
- Content: 2 charges filled with liquid irritant.
- Volume per charge: 6 ml (0.21 fl oz)
- Irritant agent: 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)
- Charge velocity: 50 m/s or 180 km/h (112 MPH)
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F)
- Trigger resistance: 3 kg (6.6 lb)
- Drop safety: 1.5 m (5 feet)
The new Guardian Angel® II is a higly effective state-of-the-art high-tech self defense device. Unlike common pepper sprays, Guardian Angel® II is not a pressurized container. Therefore it does not lose pressure from temperature, leaking or with age. It uses a gaz generator to deliver the liquid irritant agent OC (Oleoresin Capsicum). The patented delivery system guarantees flawless function without loss of pressure. The liquid pepper jet travels with 180 km/h (112 MPH) and thereby avoids blowback or drifting. Highest reliability is guaranteed under all environmental conditions, due to a sealed mechanism. Guardian Angel® II holds two defense charges ready to use and an automatic switch-over from the first to the second charge. Guardian Angel® II is small, flat, light-weight and designed for concealed carry.
Guardian Angel® II features open sights to facilitate aiming and provide superior accuracy. The small grip optimizes ergonomics and the point and shoot ability. For added security against unitentional discharge, Guardian Angel® II ist equipped with a swing-away trigger guard. It also offers a loop to fix a lanyard for fastening the device at the wrist.
- Highest reliability
- No loss of pressure
- Revolutionary non-aerosol propulsion
- Jet delivery stops blowback or drifting
- Flawless function in every position
- Right or left hand from any angle
- Just point & shoot
- 3 years warranty